Wednesday, April 18, 2012

♥ Sagitautari ♥

Assalamualaikum....
at this time, i wanna tell story about Sagitautari as my blog name. Actually Sagita and Utari are so far from my real name "Nurul Asri" but both of them are my favorites. when i was in elementary school, i planned to add my last name with "Utari" to make my full name longer, but it never happened. So that i just put "Utari" as my last name on the unformal activity or media sites and it happened since i was in junior high school till almost my friends so familiar with "Nurul Asri Utari". Sagita itself taken from the name a zodiac whom birthday on November to Desember 'Sagitarius', in the fact i'm 100% never believe with zodiac's predictions but i just like Sagita, that sound so girly and smooth. The beginning i created this blog to the point i combined the names of Utari and Sagita into a word "Sagitautari" just to live my illusion and favorite words.yeah ! 


so here i am ...
♥ SAGITAUTARI ♥

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget