Monday, November 28, 2011

20(age) STORY GOES!

I remember years ago...
i passed my first night of my 20 yrs old at the Tanjung bayang in the HMSC conference.
at the time my blackberry got broken :'( i couldn't see the greetings for my friends till i've got the standing charger.....
in the morning i've trapped with uga, arif and aga. they put me on and dropped me on the sea... what a surprise i still couldn't swimming at the time... hahhaha

i went to home after the conference and the afternoon i got  surprised  from my besties. everything was well...
exception my boyfie... he's the strengh man in the world.. he is too shy to say "Happy Birthday" to me...
he only said "sorry" but i dunno what he is mean .. hehehe

i passed a year so fast. like the time itself come and go so fast. looks like my age and my teenager go away as fast as i can't relized :p
i knew that my age was growing up but when i look into my self there's no change.
i'm still a little daughter of my parents :)

on my 20 years old... i got lots of life's experiences.
i got my own passport and travelling abroad with my besties at the first moment...

i already inspired my close friends to use hijab with a fresh style of the muslimah  then i joined with Makassar Hijabers Association (MHA) as the social moslem commmunity. i met with all the beauty girls who proud with Islam and their hijab...Subhanallah...

i did my last PBL program with my agogers family of Romusa , what a experience work together you're !

i tried a student exchange to Japan. i already passed all the test and my dean decided that i entered into the 2 people who will dispatched......... but later my dean decided that the only a person would be go there (Japan) free and i also could go there if i want to pay for the plane's ticket !wohoo... i think for this ! yeah that's right that experience couldn't buy with money, but at the same time of the exchange i must followed KKN programme for the University at this subject has 4 sks. so confused !!! so which one should i choose ?! but later i decided just follow the KKN programme. that's because not all about money money but actually i really disappointed with the system of departement... not cause they didnot choose me to get it  but there was something behind that and i can't tell...by this event i learned much from the things happened, espeacially i learned about characteristics people arround me.

finally i went to KKN at Desa Lalabata Riaja, Soppeng....
at the time i couldn't believe that i already take KKN programme. i felt i still so young to do that,,,
but KKN could pass so well with my LABRIANS family,,,
KKN has taught me so much about the limitation of life, the severity, sincere and togetherness....
yeah we only could fell comfort do KKN ..."when you are greatful for alll that is good or bad thing" depend on yourself actually, how far you can bring yourself to get your happiness....

20 years old taught me about fashion also, i began collecting some wedges and heels. i had have a maxi dresses but so sad cause i couldn't change maxi dress as my daily style (that my dream and wish actually). wish that come true someday. Amin

happiness, sadness, mistakes, regrets, sins and rewards are coloring my 20 years old....
nobody's perfect ! no one who never falls in this life !
we learned from the experiences, we take the good things and repair the bad things.
that's life !
LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE
LIFE IS A STRUGGLE

Alhamdulillah.... Allah gave me this age.
Good bye 20 years old :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget