Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy SATURDAY

Assalamualaikum....
Saturday feel more fun today.
I and my sista (aunty and cousin) went to have lunch at seafood restaurant. FREE actually because it treated by  ka acoes (my aunty boyfie). Alhamdulillah....
then.. we went to the target ... at the trip i took several photos with my cousin ,while forget that our stomaches so hungry :D


at the time we choose RM. Lae Lae but when we arrived there, almost all my fave seafood were empty :'(
so we moved on !!! we checked for RM. Ratu Gurih but there was so crowded,emmm......
next we thought how about RM. Bahari? yeah ,,, then we had have lunch at RM. Bahari.

arrived there. to the point i requested for :

sambel otak-otak. terasi. racca' mangga dan cobek
otak -otak 
main menu..so delicious 
My Favourite "Black Pepper Crab sauce"
those were so yummy and i really enjoyed my lunch. actually i'm seafood lover. i love seafood more than chicken. waaawwwrrrr !!! oh yaah what about RM. Bahari, it is good but i prefer RM. Ratu Gurih and RM. Dinar also RM. Lae Lae cause i saw that the cheef is not moslem :(
but it's HALALAN toyibban cause SBY has been eaten there (is that guarantee? ) Insha Allah...

alhamdullillah i'm so full and pleased at the time...
thanks so much to both of you ....

Ka acoez dan Ka asa
after that , we went to next destination "Happy Puppy"  to sing some songs and nobi came to catch me and we hangout to Mall Ratu Indah later :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget