Monday, November 7, 2011

TOEFL Class !

Alhamdulillah i've completed TOEFL class preparation two days ago, one day before Idul Adha day. the closing was filled by TOEFL ITP test. yeah and that mean i already took TOEFL ITP for three times ! so wish me luck for this 3rd test. i wish got excellent than before. Just my Luck ! aamiin yaa rabb.

okay,,, story about my TOEFL class :)
i passed 2 month in that class, i was join with all my senior or people who are older than me.
yeah I'm the youngest one but i'm not the smartest one... hihihi.
most of them are employees, teacher, lecturer and just graduated from university. so far i thought all of them  absolutely have a commitment join this course. i'm proud being a part of them. alhamdulillah Allah always meet me with a amazing people. wish i can be amazing people too. aamiin
but also there are many reasons too why they join this course, because of follow their parents's advice, hunting for scholarship and looking for best job!

so what about me ? why did i took this semester ?
same as my friends reason above, i took it for scholarship preparation and i've planned 2 years ago that i would like a Toefl class preparation in 7th semester. then i got surprised cause my mom had registered me befor i registered it at ELC :) beside that, so many classmates wonder with me cause join this course, they thought i'm still young and generally in 7th semester people busy with thesis. but this my destiny ...hehehehe

Alhamdulillah by this course i begun understand about grammer, but still poor for listening and confuse for reading... hehhehe ! sometimes the more i learned the more everything be complicated.fiuh :'(
i always feel give up and bored to study, then i thought "why did my senior high school don't take at International school ? so i used english everyday and i would just like a piece of cake do Toefl later.. ehm ..

but the key of all "MORE EXERCISE" pardon me i like never exercise. so congrats for me. hahahhaha


oyeah. actually i wrote this H-1 before ITP Toefl test, so clueless, prepareless, the one and only just more Hopefull with luck ! at the day i felt differences, i just felt that do Toefl test after take a preparation class more have fun cause you already know 50% of people in the test room so you can share what you feel at the time and pray better for each other . yeah just like you have a lots of friends then :)

so i say Thanks to much for Mr. Grand and all the classmates. nice to meet you all and wish can meet again. aamiin :)
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget