Monday, December 31, 2012

Keep Dreams and Shine, 2013!

Assalamualaikum....
dear bloggers

In this part, i wouldnt continue my post #99cahayagoestoIstanbul
welcoming New Year 2013, i wanna share new spirit, dreams and hopes :)

what's my new year wishes ?
okay, i already wrote all my new plans, new dreams and new hopes in 2013
when i make a visualization, i think it's gonna be a Travelling Year! Insha Allah.
absolutely this year, i must work harder than last year but i believe it will be more fun.
I should more fight to get my dreams and being who i am later !
I should being an independent, creative and innovative girl !
more nimble to look and catch a full scholarship for my postgraduate in abroad.
workharder to be a truly Enterpreneur.
more usefull to people arrounds.
and wish can visit several good places in Indonesia!
so interest to see wonderfull Indonesia...

That's all points of view about my dreams this year!
There's a happiness when we can do the things we love to and make our family proud!
I hope so... and
wish more blesses from parents and Allah SWT. Amiin ya rabbalalamin...


my 2013's note book & dream book
However the beauty of my dreams.
a thing i believe that, Allah SWT has most beautifull plan of my life. 
Life must always positive and optimistic! so...
Keep dreams, fight, faith and Shine!
Happy New Year 2013
Barakallahu lakum wa lanaa...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget