Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ice Skate




Ice skating was coming in Makassar !!!
at the time i did ice skating with my sister, cousin and aunty ! that was so fun cause that likes i returned in my childhood when i was playing rollerblades.... i really enjoy ice skating, cause so long times ago i didn't sliding on the road by skate and there,  i was sliding on the ice .... *lalalayeyeye*

my youngest sister ummul (10yrs) was wonder, i can sliding and play arround on the ice by skate...
but she don't know my previous struggle to play it. hahaha...
actually when i was 10 years old I learned to Rollerblading while holding from one object to another object.
who knows several years later i get the paid. alhamdulillah :) 
so guys let's play ice skating together !



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget