Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mother's day

22 Desember 2011
Happy Mother's day, Mom :* :* :*


The day especially for all moms in the world.
so that i wanna write here about my mom....
my mom is a kindergarten teacher and she is almost 25 years being a teacher.
such as another mother she's so great mother. i called my mom "IBU".
when i was child maybe i didn't understand enough what mother means or what mom already did for me.
and also after finished elementary school i've been live separated with my parents cause continue my study at islamic boarding school. it has taken for 3 years. we seldom meet together maybe only once a month. at the time she tough me to be independent girl to fix all my problems by myself . so that i rarely talk to my mom about my story life, we wasn't too close. But i've no matter at the time.
time goes and i grew up. i back home, live at home again not at boarding school. more and more i understood what mother is and what have she done for me. i've been so worry cause i didn't too close with my mom but now time make us so close than before :)
my mom sometimes angry with me but she never silence me. whatever her bad habits that i unlike but i really nothing without her. yeah absolutely nothing cause " heaven is mother's feet", besides that...
"Mother is Everything" a day without mom will be so disorganized for me, my sister, brother and my daddy.
simple example when my mother went to jakarta. no breakfast in the morning, no wake up my brother and no prepare my daddy office outfits.so confusing, right ?
mom do all the little and simple things in our life but that's means too much for us.
a things that also make me so proud with my mom today that...
when i was child till today mom always made a gown for me by her design or modification style, i used to respond as usual and thought the gown so brisk, she made it for me every years. usually i wear that once time ! but who knows ! with the time, what she made for me very usefull, lately i have accepted many wedding invitations and alhamdulillah i have no worry about gown anymore. how about is her design ? i've been ever thought that so brisk but nowadays i see that gown so pretty. you can see her design in my posting before. 
I love my mom cooking  so much, maybe it's not delicious as your mom's cook but i love it and i always miss her cooking. although i've dinner out with my friend, when i arrived home i still eat her cooking :))
so blessed to have you mom. Alhamdulillah :)

that's little story about my mom. how about your mom ? 
absolutely she is great  :) 

If the precious treasure for you is a shalihah daughter. i wanna be your dime, mom...
who always pray for you. 
i've nothing for you today...
someday i wanna make you proud of me.
Amin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget