Saturday, December 31, 2011

Notes of 2011

2011 was gone !
Memorable years with lots of amazed moments.
i can't tell one by one but i can write the main memoriable moments at the time .. YEAH !!!
That was really fun journey as the opening of 2011 when i went to the abroads with my close friends and also the first time used passpor and looking arround the another countries without parents, Kuala Lumpur, Hatyai and Singapore. for the complete journey you can see here!

Then the middle of 2011, i have 2 events that's very mark out  my life.
i already completed my PBL (as the subject of Public Health Faculty). i met with 22 persons that life in a house.work together, laugh and  jokes everyday, like no pain anymore at the time. it was last PBL and there would be any after that.i was so sad n song like " akan kah sama jadinya jika bukan kalian?". I really thankfull for the days friends :) (u can also check it for the complete story)

another surprise from Allah in the middle of the 2011 is i have chance to join KKN (kuliah kerja nyata).
unbelieveable ... time goes and this was my time to join this program. it one of a duty subject that we must have to follow before graduated from university in Indonesia.
a chance to lived in an ordinary village, met new people and did lots of new experiences that you couldn't find at town. Alhamdulillah i've passed it well with good friends and full amazing memories ....


A month before end of the year. i already 21 years old on 28th November.
i got surprise from my aunty, cousin and sista in the morning  and made a treating for my close friends in D'cost....



the end of 2011...
i was so busy with my academical thingy....
final session, pra proposal seminar and also i already completed my RESIDENSI session \^.^/
also here i got my little holiday with my friends.. yeaaah :D
alhamdulillah everything have done well and for the result of final wish Allah give me the best. Amin

The things that i couldn't forget about 2011 is this is the year of fashion for me. i learn more about fashion, join in islamic community, participated in a fashion show rule and step by step i can make up by myself :)

Thanks so Much Allah.. Alhamdulillah :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget