Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pra Pra Pra

131 211 ....

what 'nice date, right?

at this time I'm in Hasanuddin University Hospital. 

it looks like i was write my research proposal backgrounds but Actually not! 
i was still a big deal look for inspiration for this recommended topic of the thesis. 
it takes a long time to do, to thinks, to reflect and animate the title but tomorrow is the day! 
the day to show my presentation will about my pre-thesis proposal and it Will be my final result in the subject "seminar hospital management research methods" 
until i wrote this i have nothing inspiration. wohoooo. 
Actually backgrounds thesis is have a sistematic thinking. you have to set word by word, to be a good sentenses then to be a good paragraph.
That easy and you can read real science! 
what's a nice thing, right! 
so all of you ... 
please wish me luck to complete all of this.

al-Fatihah. ameen:)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

wibiya widget